Thursday 11 June 2009

Right now...


Right now

I am listening to - Take a Bow by Rihanna
I am remembering - holidays in Greece
I am wearing - an old pair of jeans, and old shirt
I am thinking about - friendship and what it really means
Last thing I ate - chocolate...yes, I broke my long fast
I am feeling - the pain in my wrist, too much weight-lifting and too much time spent in front of the computer
I am hating - Facebook and Twitter... I do, I really do
I am loving - the pink dress I made for myself
Now I am listening to - Toca Toca by La Mala Rodriguez
I am not understanding
Looking forward to - Seeing Madonna in one month exactly, a good excuse to dance the evening away
Changes I'm making - removed one of my piercings...it's just not me anymore
Next thing I am going to do - clean my face, brush my teeth and head to bed

It's funny how chatty and communicative one becomes after choosing to be alone. It's funny how silence becomes good company, and music an excellent muse, a certain reflection of everything.
I should write more now...




No comments: