Sunday 9 March 2008

On Performances and Cocktails in Brussels


I have not written in a long time. I am in Brussels again. I am a technical writer, creating documents, editing texts, fighting with strings of words, struggling to stay awake. Still I keep dreaming. Sometimes I dream nice musings, on other occasions heavy nightmares make me sweat.

Last Monday (3rd March) I watched Kelly Jones and his guys play the most amazing music. It was a mind-blowing experience. Until then I was not a Stereophonics fan. I now pledge allegiance to Welsh guitars and leather jackets.
The experience was so great, it has even inspired me to write a short story. I am working on it right now, and though I do not know what it will end up being, I am at least enjoying the process. I am also loving an early album of the guys, Performance and Cocktails, and I strongly recommend it.

No comments: